Saturday, October 23, 2010

O-Town

Ya know, Ogden gets a bad rap. And today, I am standing up for the O-town. Does it
have it's bad areas? Sure, of course! What big cities don't?  But you wanna know what's GREAT about Ogden? It's FULL of character!  Colors, buildings, rocks, murals, horses...charater people! And I found yet another perfect example of Ogden's character. Check out Vintage Cupcakes awesome location. Never before have I seen such a cute shop that sells Cupcakes. It's like right out of a movie. Bright colors, antiques, old tables. I loved it. And bonus! They even let us shoot there! I had a blast in there. Enjoy your sneek peak Jensen family!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So cute. I love the top two of the girl. What a fun place to shoot. We may have to come up there for our next GTG :)

    ReplyDelete