Wednesday, November 10, 2010

For Sarah

It all started at a family shower.  My sister-in-law mentioned that my husband's cousin, Sarah, also did pictures.  It immediately got my attention.  We started talking and sharing locations and images.  I don't think either of us realized the path that was laying before us, much less that we'd walk it together.

 People told us it wouldn't work. We are not only competition--we are family.  But they were wrong.  This is for Sarah, who has been a rock for me through my photographic career.   This is for Sarah who has saved my photo-takin' butt more than a few times. This is for Sarah who I can call in tears when the frustration is to much, who I can ask a question and get a completely honest answer, and who I am indebted to for her kindness and generosity.  And this is for Sarah, whose pictures she came to excitedly pick up last night and I missed her call (sorry about that dear!).  Here is just a sneak peek of the lovely Sarah and her sweet hubby Jake.  There is no question about how much these guys love each other! Almost as much as I love Sarah! :-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I just love the way Jake is looking at her in this picture. So tender.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments: