Wednesday, November 17, 2010

More Pease Please!

A huge thanks goes to Kate for her patience!  This was one of 2 shoots that I was doing for a fellow photographer and friend.  We weren't really sure where the location of this shoot was going to be. So we drove down the road a little bit and found this cool little nook.  I think it turned out rather perfectly!  The leaves were beautiful and I prepared myself to be frozen to the bone, but the weather was actually quite pleasant as well. Hope you enjoy your sneak peek Pease Family!

2 comments:

  1. These are all so cute Hayley! Good job. I love the ones of Sarah and her hubby as well. Man wish I lived closer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love the one of Claire and her sweet little smile! You captured that perfectly!

    ReplyDelete